Water softeners are installed at the entrance of water in the house or apartment. Thus all the water coming into your home is cleared of hardness – it is very important for water-heating appliances, washing machines and dishwashers. Water softener installation cost is usually not too high. Softening of water can be felt also when taking a shower or just washing your hands with – your skin will appreciate the softness of your water. Water softener will add comfort to your daily life and prolong the life of your appliances are connected to the water system.
Water softener installation instructions:
- Softener should be located next to the entry of the original water in the room
- To connect the water softener needs a valid electrical outlet. For example, Pelican water softener installation relies on 110V supply.
- In-site sewage water softener must be to ensure the release of water during the regeneration process.
- The ambient air temperature in the room where the softener is installed, must be between 5 – 42 degrees °C
- Low initial water softener to be in the range 2 – 46 °C.
- For proper and trouble-free operation softener should be provided with permanent electricity supply.
- Suction-and discharge shall not be located in their places of possible freezing. This is especially important upon Fleck water softener installation
- Water pressure in front of softener should not be below 1.8 bar, for washing the filter during regeneration. If the pressure in the water can rise above 5 bar, the supply line, you must install pressure-reducing control valve and adjust it to 3.4 bar pressure.
When going for diy water softener installation and deciding where to install the filter – water softener, consider the following factors:
- The softening of all the water coming into the house, place the unit directly from the input line of cold water to piping branches, but after the gauging site, the lines of water withdrawal for irrigation, filling swimming pools and technical needs.
- To reset the water softener regeneration needed drainage. Preferably, use sewer ladder in the floor, you can also use the drainage line sinks, washing machines, drains or sewer risers. When connecting the drain line must provide a jet break or the installation of drainage water seal (siphon).
First, you put essence to definition of whether you possess enough room for the device of softening filter GE water softener installation can require more room than others.
An ideal location for mounting the filter can be an opening below the sink in one of water rooms. Secondly, you have to think about easily accessing your softener in order to change parts, so hiding it in walls or boxes isn’t appropriate. Thirdly, it is required to carry out all preparatory work on installing a filter to the drinking aquatic source and electric current. It is also fastened to the sewage.
Installation water softener filters involves excessive use of knowledge and familiarity.